Annual membership in the Chattahoochee Woodturners runs from January through December. Fees are $25 per person or $30 per family (people living in the same household). Student memberships are free. Membership fees paid after October 1st of a current year will be for membership for the following year (plus the remainder of the current year for new members).
Chattahoochee Woodturners Benefits
- Monthly meetings with local, national and international woodturning demonstrators
- Special day classes offered with some demonstrators – excellent opportunities for one-on-one learning
- Excusions of Interest – trips to local woodturning points of interest
- Turning Days – all day learn-to-turn (better) opportunities throughout the year
- Fabulous Christmas Party each year with good food, lots of fun, a huge raffle and an ornament / gift exchange
*NOTE: Family membership applies to family members living under the same roof and at the same address. Family members not living in your household will need their own separate membership.
Join the old fashioned way:
Mail or give your check to: Mike Peace, 356 Grand Ave, Suwanee, GA 30024, 770-362-4308, firstname.lastname@example.org